Are you a fitness instructor who has been previously certified in another indoor cycling program? If so, then you may be eligible to participate in the Spinning Bridge Program. This convenient online course will allow you to earn the globally recognised Spinning Instructor Certification. Keep reading to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
What is the Spinning Bridge Program?
The Spinning Bridge Program is a condensed course for instructors who have been previously certified in other indoor cycling programs. This program provides an opportunity for instructors who are already familiar with indoor cycling to earn the globally recognized Spinning Instructor Certification.
How Does the Program Work?
The program is designed to be completed entirely online. Once you have been approved to participate in the program, you will gain access to a series of exclusive video content that has been created by some of the leading experts in the field of indoor cycling. In addition, there are numerous resources that are available to help you prepare for your certification exam.
Apply your knowledge and experience and take the next step in joining the original, authentic Spinning community. You will learn cornerstone elements of Spinning education, including:
- Optimal bike fit settings for yourself and others
- How key design features like weighted flywheels and narrow Q factors make Spinner® bikes the most enjoyable and biomechanically efficient to ride
- Cyclist-inspired riding technique for safety and performance
- Coaching methods based on visualization, imagery and metrics
- Science-based class-design principles
EASY AS 1-2-3
- Register by completing the SPINNING® BRIDGE APPLICATION
- Complete your chosen Virtual Live Assessment date and complete your pre-course modules in advance of this date
- Pass the online exam, download your digital certificate, and start teaching classes!
What are the Benefits of Participating in the Spinning Bridge Program?
There are many benefits to participating in the Spinning Bridge Program. In addition to being able to earn the globally recognised Spinning Instructor Certification, you will also have access to exclusive video content and resources that can help you further your career in the fitness industry.
If you are a fitness instructor who has been certified in another indoor cycling program, then you may be eligible to participate in the Spinning Bridge Program. This convenient online course will allow you to earn the globally recognized Spinning Instructor Certification. To learn more about this exciting opportunity and how to save over £150/€150 on our full Spinning® Instructor Certification, then visit our website today.