4D Pro® Bungee | Instructor Certification
- Best in Class
- Quality Original Product
4D Pro® Bungee Fitness | Instructor Certification
In 2011, Dr. Homayun Gharavi (MD,PhD) developed the 4D PRO® Bungee Trainer, an elastic training device that combines strength with flexibility.
4D PRO bungee training is a serious workout, with which everyone - from the less trained to the professional sportsman - sees success quickly. Though originally created to rehabilitate top-level athletes, today 4D PRO is used by fitness enthusiasts in gym chains and training facilities around the globe.
The Original! 4D PRO® Bungee Trainer. You cannot beat this fun and energetic group training workout! Add it to your fitness Club or Studio and give your members something amazing to work out with and build the boutique community on-site.
WHAT IS BUNGEE TRAINING?
4DPRO® Instructor | Bungee Fitness Certification
With this hands-on intensive instructor course, and online modules we'll make you fit to use the 4DPRO ® bungee trainer in the gym, personal training and physiotherapy efficiently and with fun.
Personal and fitness trainers, athletic and club trainers, physiotherapists and sports coaches and enthusiasts.
After the course, you'll be familiar with the versatility and uniqueness of the 4D PRO ® Sling-trainer and are familiar with a variety of exercises. In addition, you have the first approach to adapt them to different levels of performance and use them in 1:1 training or even small group training.
100% Attendance is required from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on the live training date you book; this includes breaks.
- Scientific basics of the 4D PRO® Bungee Trainer
- Advantages and core elements of the elastic 4D PRO® full-body training
- Fascia training with the 4D PRO®
- Construction and safety
- Practical application and training with the 4D PRO ® sling trainer
- Quickstart and basic positions
- Adaptation of the 4D PRO ® training to different training levels
- Progression and regression options when training with the 4D PRO ®
- Training modes S, A and F modes in the application
- Example workout
- Practical and Formative Assessment
- Anatomy & Physiology (as part of L2/L3 Fitness certification)
- Level 2/3 Fitness Qualification
- Certified 4D PRO® Instructor
- Following 100% attendance at the workshop and successful assessment completion
- REPS Ireland - 8 CEC points