Spinning® Instructor | Bridge Certification
- Best in Class
- Quality Original Product
Be approved to call yourself a SPINNING® Instructor and learn more from this gold standard indoor cycling education.
Who can access the Bridge Program?
The Spinning® Bridge program is a condensed course for instructors who have been previously certified in other indoor cycling programs. Earn the globally recognized Spinning Instructor Certification with this convenient online course.
Apply your knowledge and experience and take the next step in joining the original, authentic Spinning community. You will learn cornerstone elements of Spinning education, including:
- Optimal bike fit settings for yourself and others
- How key design features like weighted flywheels and narrow Q factors make Spinner® bikes the most enjoyable and biomechanically efficient to ride
- Cyclist-inspired riding technique for safety and performance
- Coaching methods based on visualization, imagery and metrics
- Science-based class-design principles
EASY AS 1-2-3
- Register by completing the SPINNING® BRIDGE APPLICATION
- Complete your chosen Virtual Assessment (5-hours) date and complete your pre-course modules in advance of this date
- Pass the online exam, download your digital certificate, and start teaching classes!
**You must have access to an indoor cycle or Spinning® bike to complete this... if you do not you will be given 30 days to complete the video assessment and submit but you must attend the virtual training date 100% and may still be required to teach verbally**
What Instructor Certification teaches:
- Spinner® bike setup and safety
- Cycling biomechanics
- Creating motivating class ride profiles
- Coaching and teaching skills
- Spinning Energy Zones™ and heart rate training
- Visualization techniques to enhance the mind/body connection
Online Modules for Spinning® Bridge Certification include:
- 12 video modules taught by top Spinning® Master Instructors
- Digital course manual
- Digital lesson plan
- Downloadable supporting articles
- 1-hour sample video ride
- Downloadable sample profiles
- Downloadable training tips
- Education support
- Online certification exam after you have attended the Live assessment
- Downloadable certificate of completion
Why Spinning® Instructor Certification?
Spinning Instructor Certification provides CECs and CPD points with leading fitness organisations including ACE, NASM and Ireland REPS. It is also the first step within the Spinning Certification Pathway.
The Bridge program also serves as an entryway into the Spinning® Instructor Certification Pathway. Once you complete the Bridge program, you’ll be recognized as a Level 1 Spinning Instructor, and you’ll be eligible to advance to Levels 2 and 3 with the SPINPower® and Rockstar certifications.
- An Indoor/Studio Cycling Certification from a registered organisation
- During the live course, there is also formative ongoing assessment and practical assessment.
- Workshop attendance (100%)
- Post-course online theory assessment. Passing score (80% or higher)
Once purchased please register your new SPINNING®.EU account and we will then invite you to the training via SPINNING®.EU instructor portal. This can take 1-2 working days to receive an email invite to your training from SPINU.SPINNING.EU and the Zoom Link. (Please note that you may need to check your junk inbox if you have not received this invite) You will be signing up for a specific Virtual Training date.
Need a printed manual: Once registered, order your optional hard copy manual here: