Unwanted Returns & Cancellations
For Online Purchases
Your Right To Cancel
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Photo image or video evidence is required to allow up to approve your return request sooner.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Gift cards
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed including bike cadence sensors, bike computers and cranks, and heart rate monitors
- Downloadable software products including education & online courses
- Some health and personal care items and sports clothing eg, padded bike shorts, swimwear and sports under-garments and heart rate monitors.
- On sale items.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to log a returns request. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We will provide you with a return address. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Please note that shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Package your return in the box that it was originally shipped in, including protective packaging and seal securely. You should included the packing list with your order details.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Books with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
- Spinner®/SPIN® Bikes/Sensors/Computer/Consoles: Returned items will incur a 20% restocking fee. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be instructed by the returns team on how and where to post your return item. Please use your Order Reference and Surname on the reference of the package shipping.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you will be instructed by the returns team on how and where to post your return item. Please use your Order Reference and Surname on the reference of the package shipping.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Note: Some items have their own 3rd party shipping terms. Please review the items description to see specific product shipping terms.Renewed Products
Renewed Products are covered by the renewed products policy. Please see Terms of Service page.
Renewed Items are like-new or ex-demo products with a 30 day guarantee and comes with a 6 month parts-only consumer warranty from date of purchase. Our renewed products have been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new by 3rd party qualified and performance-managed suppliers. The inspection and testing process typically includes a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process if required. Most renewed products are unused return items or sales show items.
Athleticum (trading as Morelli Enterprises Ltd Company No. 08034556)